Friday, March 23, 2012

The Show: 3.17.12



Steal it HERE.

Here's what we played:


Wiz Khalifa & Snoop Dogg ft. Curren$y - OG
Freddie Gibbs ft. El Prez - Executive Decisions
A$AP Rocky - Trilla
The Cool Kids - Popcorn
David Banner - The Light
Chip tha Ripper - Ain't No Love Here
Big K.R.I.T. - Highs & Lows
Reflection Eternal ft. Bun-B - Paranoid
Add-2 - Going Going Gone
Thelonious Martin - Miami Nights
Rashid Hadee - Back on My Grind
Pac Div - The Greatness
Mos Def - Niggas in Poorest
Travis Barker ft. Slaughterhouse - Devil's Got a Hold
Rubberoom - Acid
El-P - EMG
Shawn Chrystopher - One of My Homies
Mick Luter - Wat Ya Say
GLC - Now I Feel Ya
Nate Dogg - These Days
Rich Jones ft. Montana Macks - Combat
Rich Jones - WakeEatSleep
Pete Rock - Smooth Sailing
Bilal - Love It (Dreamy Dilla Blend)
Common - Sun God
Roc C - Movin'
Grand Puba - Go Hard
Talib Kweli - Move Something
Shabazz the Disciple - Death be the Penelty
Kanye West - Dark Fantasy
J Dilla - Coming Back
J Dilla - Firewood Drum Sticks
King Geedorah - Fazers
Mos Def - Pistola
Handsome Boy Modeling School - If It Wasn't For You
Kendrick Lamar - Average Joe
Little Brother - Shake It
Pharoahe Monch - Let My People Go
Madlib - Payback
Bahamadia - Innovation
Wale - Smile (remix)
Black Moon - I Got Cha Opin
Stalley - Milk & Honey
Busta Rhymes ft. Cassidy - Psycho
Krysis - Waitin on You
J Dilla - Sometimes
Suff Daddy - Konnopke
Dirty Digital - Sodapopinski
Treated Crew - All Black
Shaun Boothe - Let Me Go (Remix)
Consequence ft. Busta Rhymes - They My Juniors
Danny Brown - Nowhere to Go
Epitome - Dark Clouds
The Roots ft. Big K.R.I.T. - Make My

No comments:

Post a Comment