Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Show: 02-04-12





Steal it HERE.








Here's what we played:

RJD2 - 2 More Dead
Mos Def - Sun, Moon, Stars
Reflection Eternal - Strangers (Paranoid)
Freddie Gibbs - Executive Decision
A$AP Rocky - Trilla
Chip tha Ripper - Ain't No Love Here
Scheme - Life That I Chose
Quasimoto - Low Class Conspiracy
Reks - Underdog
Kanye West - We Major
Prodigy - Mac 10 Handle
Sean Price - Jesus Price
Big L - Yes You May
O.C. & AG - Supreme Squad
Juice - Raise it Up
Kurious - I'm Kurious
The Beatnuts - Supa Supreme
Cali Kings - Fresh out the Box
D.I.T.C. - Internationall Known
Freeway - Street Music
Large Professor - Hip Hop
MF DOOM - Doomsday
Mos Def - Next Universe
Phat Kat - Get it Started
Raekwon - Butter Knives
Slick Rick - I Sparkle
Jadakiss - Show Discipline
Wes Restless - Warm Me Up
A Tribe Called Quest - Get A Hold

Dj Slot-A Set

Dj Raboo Set

1 comment:

  1. The mp3 file is missing! I'd be happy if you can re-upload it.

    ReplyDelete